* Scholarships are Classroom Training (CRT) Funds administered per agency CRT procedures
Let's work together to find and prepare you for a career
that's right for you!
- Career Guidance
- Career Assessments
- Free resume development
- Contact us to find an office near you
(client log in only)
Let us assist your business to hire and retain employees.
- Funds for training existing employees
- Wage reimbursement for training new workers
- Coordination of screening, hiring, and testing applicants
- Contact us to find out more
WORKFORCE INVESTMENT ACT
Minnesota PY 2009
Office of Job Training
Influence your future workforce,
gain exposure for your business and
give back to your community!
For more details, click icon below.
CEO's in the classroom
Blandin Foundation, Northeastern Minnesota Office of Job Training and Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce, as intermediary, present real world of work information by business executives to 8th grade students in the region. For more information on this exciting opportunity ...
Oct. 2012, Chris Fulton, Executive Director, Grand Rapids Area Community Foundation presented to Floodwood School 8th graders. More about Chris ...
- Developing a quality workforce to encourage regional business growth and diversification.
- Comprehensive, professional and easily accessible employment and training services designed to prepare adult and youth job seekers for entry into the workforce.
- Help for workers and management affected by business closure, buyout or layoffs.